Program Development Consulting for Education Innovation & Leadership Initiatives
Develop your Program to Grow, Thrive, and Sustain!
We can help you to develop your innovation or leadership program, initiative, or center.
Want to build a program that can do good and even impact hundreds of thousands of students quickly? Dr. Darin Eich and his team of experts can help you. Watch the video about the Lead2Feed program we designed with USA TODAY. We've also consulted with and developed new programs and initiatives with Dartmouth College. See our University of Wisconsin case study to learn more about a blended innovation culture approach for staff.
Save Time and Resources
Get Information you need
Innovative Delivery Options
Keynote Speakers from the U.S.
Due to the increase in the critical need in education to develop innovation and leadership skills that will get positive results quickly, we are willing to help you from the ground up. We do additional steps to enhance success and impact and create an effective leadership program. Our consulting services can include important actions like:
- Needs assessment to find out what the program stakeholders and participants need and want.
- Outcomes identification to zero-in on what specifically should be learned or achieved as a result of our program
- Delivery strategy to be clear about the best ways to reach people with our program. This could vary from an ongoing initiative to episodes. It could be small groups or large groups. It could be in person or with technology.
- Technology tool utilization to find the best and current tools using mobile, the web, and other new technologies of opportunity to both administer the program with much greater effectiveness but also advance learning and desired outcomes.
- Recruitment strategy to identify how to get participants involved and sustain involvement through connection. We work with you to determine what works in your setting.
- Selection of specific content activities which could be video, pdfs, digital documents, peer sharing, mentoring, group events, etc.
- Meetings with key stakeholders to understand the vision, gather insight, and validate the program direction and development.
- Pre needs assessment/insight and idea capture from stakeholders. This could be a simple survey to a pilot group to gain their insight and develop a program that fits with their setting.
- Working through our network for interviews with subject matter experts in social entrepreneurship, development, and innovation to ensure the program can be effective.
- Assessment of pilot program after the first offering to be able to more effectively communicate the program value through the outcomes it is achieving and to also improve the program as a whole.
- Post program assessment to validate the program results and continuously improve it on an ongoing basis.
- Based on program assessment, refine the program and offer a tweaked and updated version 2.0 in the future.
About Your Consultant
Dr. Darin Eich
Darin Eich is the author of Innovation Step-by-Step and Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices for Leadership Development Programs. Darin earned his Ph.D. in Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis from the University of Wisconsin. Darin is the president and co-founder of InnovationLearning.org and BrainReactions, an innovation consulting company founded by UW students, where he led idea development and innovation projects for organizations like P&G, the United Nations, and the U.S. Council on Competitiveness.
Darin has also been a graduate student and developer of programs at the University of Maryland & William and Mary. Darin’s passion involves helping people to become themselves, find and live their strengths, and become more creative, innovative and successful leaders. Professionally, Darin does projects ranging from hundreds of college speeches to helping institutions develop leadership programs & retreats to facilitating professional brainstorm innovation sessions for the most innovative Fortune 500 companies. Darin is a leadership program consultant to Dartmouth College, the University of Wisconsin, and USA TODAY.
Get in Touch
Interested in discussing this or other program ideas? Have questions or want to get started! Email [email protected] today.